Re: autorun with dialog doesn't work
OK, the actual /usr/sbin/autorun looks like a bit different, but I newly changed that program so the new version 1.4.0 will work with personal dialog-autorun-scripts too.
The detailed todo you can find in http://www.sysresccd.org/Sysresccd-manual-en_How_to_personalize_SystemRescueCd
We need most of that steps there.
1. Follow the Steps 1 and 2
2. The customizing (Step 3) is as follows:
- find /mnt/custom/customcd/files/usr/sbin/autorun
- make a copy of that original file
- edit like I wrote on 13 Nov 2008; the () can also be removed if one like
3. Skip Step 4 and maybe go on with Step 5
4. Step 6 rebuilds the /mnt/custom/customcd/isoroot/sysrcd.dat again (with the modified autorun parser-script)
5. In Step 7 copy your autorun-Script(s) with dialog-parts inside and make it/them executable
6. Maybe set your keymap like shown in Step 8 and/or edit boot options (Step 9)
7. Create and burn the ISO-Image (Steps 10 and 11)
8. Finish with umounting and syncing and reboot your machine with the CD/DVD you even burned
If everything was ok, your autorun script appears after boot process and you can use all the dialog features